Odyssey eFileVA™ allows users to easily open court cases and e-file documents to courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
eFileVA delivers electronic filing via a secure web portal for attorneys, self-represented litigants and government agencies.
You don’t need any unique software, middle-ware or hardware — all you need is Internet access and a browser.
To learn how your court can offer e-filing with Odyssey eFileVA, contact us at email@example.com.
- Access Filer Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started Training Videos
- Register for Online Training Sessions
- Register to use eFileVA
- Self-Service Support
Counties Live on E-Filing
Proven E-Filing Solution
More than 900 counties in 22 states are using Tyler's e-filing solution and achieving great success. A few success stories include:
- Clark County, Nevada, moved to mandatory e-filing in 2010 and reduced customer service windows from 13 to 3.
- North Dakota was the first state in the U.S. to have an entirely electronic trial court record, automating processing and routing across seven judicial districts and 53 counties.
- Texas was the largest state to implement a mandatory electronic filing system and successfully completed the statewide implementation nine months ahead of schedule.